Pages

Friday 13 July 2018

Winter learning journey Day 3 Activity 1


The book I read was Geronimo Stilton The Wild, Wild West. I had to screencastify myself reading 2 pages, and rate how well I read and see how much points I got from 1-12. 


I was a little slow and the sentences flowed pretty well. = 2
All, or nearly all, of the words were read correctly. = 3
My voice went up and down to keep the text interesting. = 3
I used a loud clear voice while reading the text. = 3
The total is 11

I think I have to work on keeping the sentences flow so it can be interesting. I also think I need to work on keeping my voice loud and clear so people can hear it.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Opeti,

    I like the way you have reflected on your reading with expression. Great job!

    Do you think you could write a few sentences about what you think you need to work on?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Opeti
    I like your expressions. I really like why you need to work on those 2 things. Keep it up!.

    Kind Regards
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete