Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Summer Learning journey Week 1 Day 3 Activity 2



To be or not to be a DOC Ranger

Good
1. You can build relationship with them and they will protect you.
2. You can work as well as learning about them.
3. You have the opportunities to do things that others can't.

Bad
1. No matter how close you get with them it is still dangerous.
2. They could be poisonous and spread a deadly disease.   
3. They are wild which means keep away.

I wouldn't want to be a DOC Ranger because it is a very dangerous job and I will miss my family. I will also not want to be bitten or come back with a disease. For those who are a DOC Ranger they are putting there lives  on the line and I salute to them for their braveness. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Opeti,

    I like how you have thought about the positives and negatives of this job, and have then made your decision. I think the hardest part for me would be missing my family, too. But, as you say, there are opportunities to do things that others can't.
    What would you like to do instead of being a DOC ranger?

    Keep up the great blogging
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Opeti,
    Like to see you're keeping up with your blogging! If you were a DOC Ranger which family member would you miss the most? I think I would miss my family too and mostly my mum! Besides that you are doing a marvelous job!

    Best Wishes
    From your Best Friend
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete