Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Winter learning journey Day 1 Activity 1 Join a library and get reading



















                                                                                                           
This is Geronimo Stilton
He is very funny because when the bar owner slides his drink to him he missed it three times. He is also funny because when he was on the bull he was lost like he was a sleep.

The moral of this book is to try your best in whatever you do and never give up. 

I like this book because the front cover looks exciting and hooks me in to read it. I also like this book because when I was reading it I felt like I was in another world exploring the Wild, Wild West.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Opeti, I really like why you like this book and Why do you think he is funny?. Keep up the blogging.

    ReplyDelete