Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2018

Winter learning journey Day 2 Activity 1 Read your chapter book


















This is Geronimo Stilton

He is my favourite character because he is funny and he almost has the same personality as me. He is also my favourite character because when he got forced to fight for Cactus city he didn't complain but gave it his all and became the hero.

I like him because when he does something he does it to the best of his ability. I also like him because he never gives up and keeps trying to get victory. 

I drew Geronimo Stilton with brown skin because he's brown, I also drew Geronimo a bright colourful hat because it is always sunny at the Wild Wild West. Last I drew him a sad face because he is terrified of the bull chasing him.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Opeti its me Etuale.

    I liked how you described your favourite character, Mr Shark. The funny bit is that the humongous monster with those 10 butts.

    Good Blog Opeti keep your good work up.
    From Etuale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Opeti,
    I really really like your drawing and it is like the same that I can't even tell which one is the real one. I also really like why you like that character.

    How is he funny? and What makes you feel like you were in the book?

    I am looking forward to see more of your blogging. Keep it up.

    Kind Regards,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete