Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Summer learning Journey Week 1 Day 3 Activity 1



My fantastic beast 

So about my beast I created it with New Zealand native animals and the name is Penphin. My beast's top half is a Penguin and the bottom half is a dolphin. My Penphin has flippers like the Penguin and just like the Dolphin how it dives around in the water the flippers are used for wings and for splashing. The skin is soft and smooth and the colours are White on the face side and the rest Gray. They have a nice kind of spicy smell that attracts people and has a really fabulous voice like birds. They can also mime you when you talk/sing. They can only live for about 30 years and Winter is a season of birth for them. But there are not much of them alive. You can only find them in a really cold places like Antarctica, South island of New Zealand and believed to be at other cold sea's.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Opeti,

    I'm glad I went back and looked at some of day 3's activities - yours is amazing! Starting with the name - Penphin! So good, the mix between a penguin and a dolphin.
    Have you ever seen a penguin or dolphin in real life? I've seen dolphins in the water but they were far away. They were jumping around and looked really cool.

    Love the description of your beast!
    Have a very, very merry Christmas
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete