Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

My Silent Reading today

I have been reading from page 84 to the end of my story
This is what happened:

So their's this boy named Zack he likes this girl called Sally Cadaver and he fights with this other boy Jeff to get her. He also thinks that he is the best but Jeff is better then him at everything. When Zack went into school he saw Jeff with Sally talking, but Zack went and hid and was spying on them. When they were talking Jeff was telling Sally that he touched a Iron Golem but Zack was like so what I don't care. Then Finally he came out and shouted I DON"T CARE!!! I EVEN TOUCHED ONE!!!. After that everyone drooped there books and other stuff they were holding.

Later after that Jeff was like "let me see you touch one then" and Zack was doomed he was sweeting until he said OK tomorrow after school I will show you. Next after school the next day the whole school went to see Zack touch a Iron Golem. When they finally got there they all surrounded Zack and watched him go to try touch one, then surprisingly Steve his human friend helped him to go and touch the Iron Golem. Meanwhile the Iron Golem raised its hand and gave him flowers and he felt very happy and he gave the flowers to Sally and she became his girlfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment