Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

The Fatima Statue



We are writing a recount about our experience with the Lady of Fatima statue and Liturgy using our Personal voice and adjectives

The best first day of school
                         My Experience

Today after morning-tea when we had to line up to go in to church.
We went in to church because these Nuns came to visit us with a special statue.
The statue was blessed by pope Francis, I it was also from Portugal. Lastly
there is only 6 of them that is how special it is. When the crown when on it was like 10,000 diamonds
on it, and the rosary was as big as 20 rosary's combined.



When the Nuns came in they gave us a rosary and a tissue plus a card. I
was wondering why we had a tissue in our hand. They introduced themselves
and told us why we had
a tissue and the other stuff. We sang some beautiful songs and prayed the rosary.
We said hosanna
while waving the tissue I was thinking in my head while waving the tissue
this is weird but I knew it was the right thing.  

When I saw All the classes having a turn to lead the whole school I
was staring at the shiney crown and the
hugemouges rosary. Later I prayed the rosary and I felt like I was floating
while closing my eyes. Meanwhile we sang Mo Maria it was a beautiful
song, we took photos
and Mary looked Outstanding. When we finished the Nuns told everyone
that we could come back to see the statue and I did.


This was the best first day of school ever.
I can describe my own personal experience.
I can use adjectives and adverbs to describe my experience
I can reread my writing to check for errors and make changes.





No comments:

Post a Comment