Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

My silent reading today

I have been reading from page 142-to the end
This is what happen:
So Dog Man was fighting flat Petey and while they were fighting a stranger came and shouted "HEY". Next when the stranger shouted Dog Man and flat Petey stopped immediately and freezed. Then the stranger said "I want that treasurer" but flat Petey replayed " NO!". Meanwhile Dog man had an idea so he ran and pulled the coat of the stranger and when the coat came off it was a fish named Flippy. Later when chief came, he said "Flippy why did you do this" and Flippy said "I did it because something went in my fish tank and it made my brain be very smart".
TO BE CONTINUED............    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Opeti, my name is Hugo I'm from Wainui Gisborne. I really like the way that you told us about the book you're reading. I really want to read it.Your book reminds me of the other books of Dave Pilkey. Have you ever red an Andy Griffin?
    From Hugo

    ReplyDelete